welcome

My Photo
Name:
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia

我是个很可爱的人^^... 欢迎留言哦。。。
想要上免费美容课/化妆课的朋友请联络
016-2966095 或 MSN: tingying84@hotmail.com
My Spiritual Blog http://spaces.msn.com/tingying


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Music Player



Well... I have been so long didn't perform solo in my church

Monday, December 29, 2008

( 7:14 PM )


My brother just married on 20/12/08. So, as a sister, I should perform a song for his wedding.

I chose a cantonese song called 爱是不保留, the english version of this song called "Unreserved love". I'm sure you heard this song if you saw my previous post.
This is a wonderful song. They never sing this song (neither chi or eng version) in my church, therefore most of them never heard this song b4. I found the minus one version of this song from internet, and honestly, I downloaded the original version too... coz at that time I thought malaysia don't sell their albums.. (how out-dated I am! I've so long didn't buy any CD). If their producer read my blog, I think he will kill me. Yea... Few months ago, I met their producer... hehehe very cute guy from Hong Kong. You guys may add him in his facebook. http://www.facebook.com/people/Bobo-Mark/1457131647#

Feedback from the audiences:
1- Nice song
Many audienced feedback to me that this song is a great song... yea, that's y I chose this song. Another reason that I chose this song is because, I want to let those non-christians to know how God loves us, and what is love in christian's point of view.

2- Nice Cantonese
Huh? I can't speak cantonese very well... But many of them asked me whether I'm cantonese. Wow... never know that I can sing cantoneas song very well...

3- You should reduce weight
I know i know... I saw my photo... and I feel like want to vomit. I'm so fat!!! Coz I have gained 3Kgs within few months... Don't worry, my target for 2009, is to reduce 10Kgs. I can do it!

I'm still waiting for the video... herm... hope to post the video at here :D...

Labels:

0 Kepoh~回应